Gallbladder is surely an important and yet, a very sensitive, organ humans have been gifted with.
While dietary precautions and taking care of your body can really help improve gallbladder’s health, using some essential oil for gallbladder is surely an idea many are not aware of!
Essential oils for gallbladder are known to help with regularity in the bile secretion, improving digestion and getting rid of any pain in the area.
Furthermore, it can also be used to expel stones or even tumors that may have formed!
- 1 15 Benefits Of Essential Oil For Gallbladder
- 1.1 1. Essential Oils Can Ensure Digestive Aid
- 1.2 2. Using Essential Oil For Gallbladder Helps In Relieving Pain And Aching
- 1.3 3. Essential Oils Can Help Keep Your Gallbladder Clean
- 1.4 4. Using Essential Oil For Gallbladder Can Be Beneficial In Expelling Tumors Too
- 1.5 5. Using Essential Oil For Gallbladder Helps In Improving Your Immune System’s Health
- 1.6 6. Some Essential Oils Can Detoxify The Liver And Help With Bile Production
- 1.7 7. Using Essential Oil For Gallbladder Is Also Very Effective In Relieving Stress And Anxiety
- 1.8 8. Some Essential Oils Can Help Dissolve Small Gallstones
- 1.9 9. Essential Oils For Gallbladder Can Also Be Used As A Natural Antioxidant
- 1.10 10. Lavender Oil For Gallbladder Benefits Help With Sleep And Relaxation Too!
- 1.11 11. Using Essential Oil For Gallbladder Can Speed Up The Processing Of Fat
- 1.12 12. Peppermint Oil For Gallbladder Can Help Relieve Headaches Too
- 1.13 13. Essential Oils Can Help Relieve Gut Discomfort And Gas Too
- 1.14 14. Essential Oils Can Be Great Inflammation Remedy After Gallstone Removal Surgery
- 1.15 15. Using Essential Oils Can Help With Gallbladder Congestion
- 2 How To Use Essential Oil For Gallbladder?
- 3 Which Essential Oil For Gallbladder Works Best?
- 4 Conclusion
15 Benefits Of Essential Oil For Gallbladder
Read on to know more on essential oil benefits for gallbladder and how to use these oils:
1. Essential Oils Can Ensure Digestive Aid
If you feel that your gallbladder’s health is not as it should be, this is probably because of sluggish digestion and constipation.
Gallbladder either fails to release bile or does so in very small quantities and as a result, bile backs up and becomes stagnant, causing pain and discomfort.
Using essential oils for gallbladder is a wonderful idea that can help you get rid of all these problems.
Some of them effective in improving regularity in bile secretion while others help in eradicating gallbladder stones and tumors!
Related Video – Using Essential Oil Blends To Balance Gallbladder
2. Using Essential Oil For Gallbladder Helps In Relieving Pain And Aching
Rosemary oil is perhaps one of the best essential oils for gallbladder that help with pain relief.
It also plays a big role in improving digestion, just like many other essential oils for gallbladder. Rosemary oil can be added to a carrier oil or even mixed with water and then consumed.
This helps in getting rid of any sort of pain that you are experiencing in your gallbladder region.
3. Essential Oils Can Help Keep Your Gallbladder Clean
Gallstones are very common, but when present inside the gallbladder, they could definitely cause some serious problems.
Once again, rosemary oil is very effective in expelling gallstones naturally along with regular use of some other essential oil for gallbladder.
4. Using Essential Oil For Gallbladder Can Be Beneficial In Expelling Tumors Too
When you are facing any tumor related problem in the gallbladder area and cannot opt for surgery, you could try using essential oils for gallbladder.
Some of the best ones that can be beneficial in this regard include rosemary oil and lemon grass oil.
5. Using Essential Oil For Gallbladder Helps In Improving Your Immune System’s Health
Essential oils are known to improve your body’s immunity and can help in fighting off infections too.
Using essential oils for gallbladder is a good idea and one that surely helps you get rid of ailments such as acute or chronic inflammation, infection and stones!
6. Some Essential Oils Can Detoxify The Liver And Help With Bile Production
Not only are these oils good for helping you get rid of gallstones or tumors, they can also be very effective in detoxifying your liver, thereby producing more bile that surely helps keeping up with a healthy gallbladder.
7. Using Essential Oil For Gallbladder Is Also Very Effective In Relieving Stress And Anxiety
When the digestive system is not working properly, you end up experiencing a lot of stress and anxiety as well.
Therefore, using some essential oil for gallbladder that helps calm the nerves down would definitely give you great relief.
This way, it will do more than just improve your overall health but will also keep your mind calm and composed.
8. Some Essential Oils Can Help Dissolve Small Gallstones
This benefit is a little different from all the other ones that have been mentioned above.
Some essential oils for gallbladder can be very effective in dissolving small sized stones and even tumors too.
This happens because of the strong antimicrobial properties of these oils that help fight against cancer cells and harmful pathogens too!
9. Essential Oils For Gallbladder Can Also Be Used As A Natural Antioxidant
You must have come across many antioxidants that help boost your immune system, but you will also find some antioxidant properties in certain essential oils that are good for stimulating bile secretion as well as encouraging proper digestion too!
10. Lavender Oil For Gallbladder Benefits Help With Sleep And Relaxation Too!
Lavender oil is known to have a very calming effect on the mind and can help you get rid of stress.
Using this essential oil for gallbladder benefits also helps you sleep better, thereby making your body relax naturally!
11. Using Essential Oil For Gallbladder Can Speed Up The Processing Of Fat
When you are taking herbs along with the essential oils for gallbladder that have been mentioned above, it is important to keep in mind that these oils can help speed up the process of fat processing.
This helps expel toxins from your system and even gives you a glowing skin too!
12. Peppermint Oil For Gallbladder Can Help Relieve Headaches Too
Some people who face problems related to pain relief often end up experiencing severe headaches too.
Peppermint oil is very beneficial for this problem as it can help ease any headache or migraine that you are suffering from!
13. Essential Oils Can Help Relieve Gut Discomfort And Gas Too
The digestive tract can often give you a lot of problems and it is important to try and find remedies that help improve the quality of life for those who are going through this.
Using some essential oils for gallbladder can be very beneficial as they have properties that help prevent bloating, cramps as well as gas too!
In addition to this, you will also have an improved digestion as well as relief from constipation problems too!
14. Essential Oils Can Be Great Inflammation Remedy After Gallstone Removal Surgery
If you have had to remove the gallbladder and are going through problems of arthritis, then it is important to get some essential oil for gallbladder that will be able to help provide relief from inflammation.
Using oils such as lavender, wintergreen or copaiba can help reduce pain and even improve blood circulation too!
15. Using Essential Oils Can Help With Gallbladder Congestion
Sometimes, it is possible for bile not to flow freely enough from the gallbladder. This can lead to a lot of problems as far as digestion goes.
In such cases, using some essential oils for gallbladder benefits can be very beneficial as they will help improve blood circulation and even stimulate the movement of bile too!
How To Use Essential Oil For Gallbladder?
We suggest you always consult a medical practitioner when using essential oils for gallbladder.
This way, you are very well aware of the right dosage that needs to be taken so as to get maximum benefits from these essential oils.
It is also important to not use too much of any essential oil because this can lead to your body being overloaded with it.
Instead, you must use just enough so as to get full benefits and not worry about any side effects!
However, generally, many people use one generic method of using essential oil for gallbladder. The steps of this method are as follows:
Step 1: Take around 10 drops of the essential oil.
Step 2: Now add this to any carrier oil such as olive oil, jojoba or grape seed oil and mix it together thoroughly.
Step 3: Once you have done all of this, massage the area that is having problems with your fingertips. Ensure that you do not press the area very hard.
Step 4: Use this oil twice daily, once in the morning and once in the afternoon for best results.
You can also try adding these essential oils to your bath water while practicing hydro-massage while you are soaking in it.
This way, you get a double advantage of having an improved digestive system as well as relief from pain and fatigue!
Which Essential Oil For Gallbladder Works Best?
There are different types of essential oils that can be used for gallbladder problems.
However, it is always best to use the purest form of these oils as this way you know they are not laced with any chemicals or preservatives!
Some of the most frequently used essential oils for gallbladder relief include wintergreen oil, peppermint oil as well as grapefruit oil.
Using any of these oils can be very beneficial and we suggest you go ahead and try them!
We hope that you were able to find some useful information about essential oil for gallbladder through this article.
We have tried to list out the most effective oils so as to help those going through problems of pain and inflammation caused due to a gallbladder problem.
Using these oils can help get rid of any pain or discomfort caused due to gallstones and even improve the overall function of gallbladder too!
However, if you are going through a lot of pain from your gallstones, it is important to consult a doctor or surgeon so as to see whether an operation can be done so as to remove the stones.
In addition to this, you should also follow a proper diet and avoid fatty foods too!