Several oils come with magical properties for skin and if you’re wondering if using jojoba oil as a cleanser would be a good idea, you’re at the right place.
Jojoba oil has been used for several skin-related purposes since ages.
The fact that it acts as a moisturizer, cleanser and conditioner all in one makes jojoba oil a great thing for your skin.
we are sure you’re pretty excited to know more about this amazing product which can be used by almost every skin type out there including sensitive, dry, oily or acne-prone skin types.
So, should you use jojoba oil as a cleaner or not and are there any benefits to it? Well, read on and you’d know for sure!
Also, we’ll tell you how to use jojoba oil as a cleanser to get its best benefits at the end of this article. So, turn off all the distractions and start reading!
- 1 15 Benefits Of Using Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser
- 1.1 1. Using Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser Unclogs The Pores
- 1.2 2. Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser Also Helps Treat Acne
- 1.3 3. Jojoba Oil Helps In Treating Wrinkles And Fine Lines
- 1.4 4. Using Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser Lifts Excess Sebum From The Skin
- 1.5 5. Jojoba Oil Can Heal Damaged And Dull Skin
- 1.6 6. Cleansing Your Skin With Jojoba Oil Locks In The Moisture
- 1.7 7. Regular Usage Of Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser Leaves Your Skin Soft And Supple
- 1.8 8. Jojoba Oil Fights Off Acne Causing Bacteria And Germs
- 1.9 9. Jojoba Oil Cleansing Method Leaves Your Skin With A Natural Glow
- 1.10 10. Jojoba Oil Can Be Used As A Cleanser Even When You Are Traveling
- 1.11 11. Using Jojoba Oil Cleansing Method Can Prevent Skin Dryness
- 1.12 12. You Can Use Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser For Face Makeup Removal Too
- 1.13 13. Using Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser Also Fights Black And White Heads Too
- 1.14 14. Jojoba Oil Helps In Fighting Off Skin Infections
- 1.15 15. Using Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser Can Remove Dead Cells And Other Pollutants From The Skin
- 2 How To Use Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser?
- 3 How Often Can You Use Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser?
- 4 Will Using Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser Clog Pores?
- 5 Conclusion
15 Benefits Of Using Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser
Below, we have listed 15 benefits of using jojoba oil as a cleanser.
1. Using Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser Unclogs The Pores
Our skins have to go though a lot! During the daily hustles, our skin attracts dust, dirt, smoke, and what not!
No matter how clean you keep it, there is no way a simple soap and water can extract the dirt and particles that go inside the skin pores and clog them.
So, how do you get to clean your clogged pores? Well, jojoba oil is the solution to your problem.
It acts as a cleanser and helps in unclogging the pores. Not just that, it also clears out any impurities that might have accumulated on your skin during makeup application and removal!
Related Video – How To Oil Cleanse The Right Way?
2. Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser Also Helps Treat Acne
Jojoba oil for acne works like magic when it comes to clearing acne.
This natural oil is a known anti-inflammatory agent and it clears out any kind of acne from the skin pores within a few days!
So, you can use jojoba oil as a cleanser to get rid of all kinds of acne including blackheads, whiteheads, pimples and other forms that have been bugging you for a long time.
3. Jojoba Oil Helps In Treating Wrinkles And Fine Lines
If fine lines and wrinkles have been giving you pain recently, turn to jojoba oil as a cleanser!
This natural oil is packed with antioxidants which keep your skin from showing any sign of aging including fine lines and wrinkles.
And that’s not all, jojoba oil also gives your skin a natural glow by detoxifying the skin as well as stimulating collagen production to keep your skin firm and plump.
4. Using Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser Lifts Excess Sebum From The Skin
The reason why people tend to get acne, excessive oiliness and sebum production is because of the use of harsh products.
So, what you need to do here is turn to jojoba oil! It helps in removing excess sebum from your skin while also leaving behind a layer that continues protecting the skin against harmful UV rays.
5. Jojoba Oil Can Heal Damaged And Dull Skin
The best thing about jojoba oil is that it helps in healing your damaged and dull skin.
This natural oil contains vitamin E, an important dermatological element – which protects the skin against free radical damage while also hydrating the skin to give you a healthy glow!
Alongside Vitamin E, vitamins A and B help in strengthening the skin while also healing it from within.
6. Cleansing Your Skin With Jojoba Oil Locks In The Moisture
You already know that jojoba oil is a moisturizer, but do you know that the same benefit makes it work as a cleanser too?
Yes, using jojoba oil as a cleanser can help in keeping your skin moisturized all day long! It locks in the moisture and keeps it there so that you have healthy skin for longer.
7. Regular Usage Of Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser Leaves Your Skin Soft And Supple
The one thing about jojoba oil that you need to know about for sure is the fact that it contains Vitamin E which makes your skin glow and look younger than ever!
So, if you want soft and supple skin, turn to jojoba oil as a cleanser.
8. Jojoba Oil Fights Off Acne Causing Bacteria And Germs
Are you worried about acne causing bacteria and germs taking over your skin?
Well, jojoba oil works like wonder for acne can help you out here! It contains antimicrobial properties which fight off harmful bacteria including the ones that cause acne.
So, turn to jojoba oil as a cleanser next time you are worried about treating acne.
9. Jojoba Oil Cleansing Method Leaves Your Skin With A Natural Glow
One of the main reasons why people prefer jojoba oil as a cleanser is because it leaves behind a natural glow on the skin.
It doesn’t add any kind of shine to your skin and instead, just clears out all dirt and impurities that might have been building up for days together.
10. Jojoba Oil Can Be Used As A Cleanser Even When You Are Traveling
So, what if you are traveling and you don’t get time to wash your face? Well, in such cases too you can use jojoba oil!
This natural oil works like magic even when used without water or soap. All you need to do is massage the problem areas with this natural moisturizer and let it work its magic.
It will disinfect the skin while also removing dirt, grime and excess oil!
11. Using Jojoba Oil Cleansing Method Can Prevent Skin Dryness
Dryness is one problem that everyone hates the most. Even the people who look for jojoba oil as a cleanser are mainly looking to prevent their skin from drying up!
So, if you don’t want your skin to dry up which causes flaking and peeling, turn to jojoba oil as a cleanser next time!
12. You Can Use Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser For Face Makeup Removal Too
Yes, jojoba oil cleansing method can also be used to remove makeup from the face. It helps in removing all kinds of makeup including waterproof mascara and eyeliner easily without causing any kind of breakouts.
So, if you are looking for a natural option to use on your skin before heading out for an important event, turn to jojoba oil!
13. Using Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser Also Fights Black And White Heads Too
Yes, using jojoba oil as a cleanser does much more than just prevent acne and treat dryness. It can also help in treating blackheads and whiteheads by removing them if they are not too deep inside the skin!
Also, since its an antibacterial too, you can expect its regular use to stop the black heads and white heads from developing too much too.
14. Jojoba Oil Helps In Fighting Off Skin Infections
If you want to know how to use jojoba oil for dry skin , all you need to do is study this benefit carefully!
Jojoba oil contains antibacterial properties which fight off harmful bacteria causing infections on your skin. Use it regularly to eliminate outbreaks of pimples and other such problems!
15. Using Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser Can Remove Dead Cells And Other Pollutants From The Skin
Yes, using jojoba oil as a cleanser can make it work like a scrub too and remove dead cells and other pollutants from the skin.
This helps in removing fine lines and wrinkles which makes your skin look 10 years younger than ever before!
So, instead of looking for expensive creams or scrubs that might not deliver results that you expected, just turn to jojoba oil as a cleanser next time!
How To Use Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser?
Now that we know the amazing benefits of using jojoba oil as a cleanser, let us look at how you can actually go about using it:
Step 1: Get a bottle of jojoba oil and take few drops of it on your hand.
Step 2: Massage the problem areas such as the nose, chin and forehead gently with this natural moisturizer for about 20 minutes so that all dirt and impurities are removed from your skin.
While massaging, make sure to go easy and soft in circles, using only your finger tips.
Step 3: Finally, wash your face with regular tap water and pat dry to enjoy smoother and softer skin!
That’s all you need to do! As easy as it sounds, using jojoba oil as a cleanser regularly can help in keeping various skin problems at bay. So, just use it regularly every day for best results!
How Often Can You Use Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser?
If you want to know how often should you use jojoba oil, let us look at its cleansing properties closely so that we can answer this question.
Jojoba oil is not really a soap and it has to be used as a cleanser.
So, if you need to know how often can you use jojoba oil for acne, just remember this: Don’t ever use jojoba oil more than twice a day since its an antibacterial.
Also, if your skin is too dry or too oily, don’t turn to using jojoba oil daily! Instead, limit its usage to 3-4 times a week only so that your skin doesn’t get used to it and starts reacting negatively.
Will Using Jojoba Oil As A Cleanser Clog Pores?
Jojoba oil is the best oil for oil cleansing for a reason! It does not clog your pores. Basically, Jojoba Oil is a non-comedogenic oil which means it will not clog your pores.
In fact, there are studies which show that Jojoba oil is beneficial to the skin as it gets rid of acne and pimples. You can use Jojoba Oil without worrying about clogged pores.
With all the amazing benefits that jojoba oil possesses, using this natural moisturizer as a cleanser is the best way to get rid of dry skin and make your skin look healthy.
Also, since its an antibacterial too, you can expect its regular use to keep acne and pimples at bay!
So, instead of spending money on expensive scrubs and cleansers every month or so, why not turn to jojoba oil and get rid of different skin problems within weeks only? The choice is yours after all; let us know how it works out for you!